Monday, May 22, 2006

sem break project 2...

-2nd piece:half done...-
-my starting piece: suppose 2b a cat..(-.-")-
-mum's+my(pendatang haram) work place-

sin nen came 2me few dayz ago,asking me 2teach her how 2 stitch..well,it seems like she hv somethin+someone in mind...XD taught her a few basic stuff that i know...chain stitch,blanket stitch,cross stitch..etc. the end result was quite satisfactory...good job gurl~!hopez "he" likes it ya...haha~the stitchin bug somehow influenced her fren,pei ing...so she joined in yesterday..i think she's tryin 2 make somethin for her brother?man...how i wished i hv a brother too...=)

n yup..i finally started my 2nd sem break project 2...sin nen was a catalyst 2it,n my laziness was an inhibitor...muahaha~finally,by increasing the concentration of the catalyst,the process proceed...in a slow rate XD

actually was suppose 2make little belated bday gifts for pei ling (5/5),vyeaw(30/4),hazel(5/5),andy(15/5)..but then,still no inspiration...yet..T_T

in the process of makin a poster,using catz as the theme...coz "catz" played a quite significant role in my life...=) i think if i were 2decrease the concentration of inhibitor,n add some significant amount of activator(hardworking-ness),will b able 2finish it real soon...n plez~can someone gimme some ideaz what2do for the belated bday gifts?XD

No comments: