Thursday, July 06, 2006

PMS?

PMS has been the excuse for many things happening around recently...again.
when...
one moment,he/she's hyper...n suddenly,the mood changed.

when...
the usually soft spoken+patient person bcome suddenly grumpy n impatient.

when...
a person lose temper very easily...thatz me.

PMS?

guilt overwhelmed me after i lost my temper to mum...i didn y my reaction was so great..after all, v shared everythin,every moments n thinkin back,i think it's really onli a small thing that mum wanted from me...n yet,i accused her for not giving me enuf privacy...yea,i'm a lousy daughter.
i phoned bk home the second day..dad picked it up.he said mum's sick,n he sorta "Advised" me not 2play 2much n do more revision..warning me not 2cry over a spill milk later on..i didn know y it had caused spark n yea...u know what happened next.

PMS?

i phoned bk the 3rd time,last nite.i know i hurt them badly...as they no longer giv me the usual 10min call anymore..i asked them y...i wanted to say i'm sorry, but somehow..the word "sorry" jz could come out..."I wont interfere your privacy anymore,sorry"

the words r still ringing in my head...n it hurts...sorry.

PMS?!damn...God shouldn hv created that.

2 comments:

Kah Yee said...

Mayb sms easier gua... experienced da same thg b4, n ended up wif a sms wif word 'sorry'... after all, avthg will b fine... add oil...

Anonymous said...

Haih~~.... Try to wait for a few days to calm down urself... Then if u don think u have the courage to say sorry through call then sms lor...~ I also sometimes like this but normally, I will call back cause I knoe its my wrong.