Monday, December 25, 2006

christmas presSies..^^

25/12/2006 started off with my alarm clock going off at 7.40am coz was supposed to attend church wif liang papa at 9am for christmas celebration.however,i received a msg the minute i on my phone...

"ho ho ho! santa claus has dropped a present with green colour wrapper above ur shoes rack..hopefully santa din put at the wrong unit..ho ho ho,merry christmas!"

surprised,i walked (hopped to be precise XD) to the door n TADDA~saw the GREEN THING on top of the shoe rack..haha,it was a pleasant surprise indeed!haha...thankz to "the person" who gave me the pressie...u made my day^^


- my red devil (hong gui)'s new fren,carl-

then,i went down to meet liang papa as promised.haha,the moment v entered his car,he presented us wif christmas gifts...each one of us has one...n only mine's wif wrappers..*ngek ngek ngek~nice wey...(i insisted on havin it wrapped la actually the nite b4,altho nooby liang papa cut the wrapper 2small..XD)

- fashion bear from liang papa...cute to the MAX^^he shall be my phone bear's papa..*ngek2*
- christmas gift from vickie which i got it few dayz b4...not difficult spottin the one wif msg on it coz it's the different color 1..hehe...thanx vick!

oh okay..back to 25/12/2006.parents came kl to "Catch" me bk hometown...v went for some shoppin at our usual spot,1-utama..was kinda frustrated tho,partly bcoz of the crowds there..n partly coz i DIDN get anythin...crapZ~ was on my way bk to vista when i received msg "hinting" me that there'll be ANOTHER christmas pressie awaiting me...haha~was anticipating it...went straight to wern's place to collect it after i finished "doing somethin" *woOhOo...* so nice of yen for getting me somethin n actually put in LOTSA efford to erm....wrap it. XD (oh btw,guess wht yen was tryin 2make?)

- yen's masterpiece~~XD i tot it was either a strawberry?or erm...an evil egg(after i've opened it) or...??

answer: yen said it's (SUPPOSED TO BE) a HOUSE?!!! muahahaha~

- red devil from yen...am surrounded by DEVILZ now...(-.-")

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE...n GREAT YEAR AHEAD...GOD BLESS~

No comments: