Tuesday, June 19, 2007

destiny church

fionna decided to check this "cool" church out and after much thinking,i decided to tag along....v met up with a church member,isabel at the bus stop near student union building v took a bus over...isabel was kind enuf to take the trouble to come all the way from west end and guide us there...

both fionna n me thanked her for the trouble and she replied plainly with a "oh no prob" with the typical glaswegian accent...gee,cool~=) v chatted all the way to church n she told us bout herself,an african+french...bout her work..etc. after 15min,we were greeted by this building...

-omg...COOL~da building is soOOOOOOOO nice..both fionna n me were like..."OMG~"
haha,n isabel said..."wait till u go inside..." and ended with an evil grin..hmm?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- waaaAAAAAAAAHLAU~this looks somethin like the cd covers of planetshakers lar wey...COOL~!!!!

- great worship,great pastor....SUPER COOL CAN...phew~

so it was a great church,da worship reminds me of dumc,tho dumc is still much bigger...n oh,did i mention the senior pastor,pst andrew's a COOL person?haha...anywayz,will continue still to look around...yea,guess i gonna continue to worship God in His house after all...which is SUPER COOL!He answered my prayers and sent me angels again...fionna,who brought me 2this COOL church...chuey ee,who took the trouble 2call my ext and invite me over 2 New Mercy church and cell group(which i ffk both...sowwie)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can a professing christian say OMG? What sort of testimony is that?