Saturday, July 28, 2007

67.5

maybe...i didn't revise enough
maybe...i didn't sleep well
maybe...i didn't pay attention during lectures
maybe...i was careless in calculations

or maybe...i am just not good enough.

67.5 is a below mean mark.

uncle phoned me today.somehow,it made me felt better...

"heyz,must jia you ah...will see u in a short time.aiya,12months very fast only."

but then after tht,i cant help but feel sorry...despite having the support of so many ppl,my parents especially and my uncle(who called me even tho he's in duty at India)..i somehow did not achieve what i am suppose to achieve...yea u might say the standard i set for myself might be just a wee bit too high...but the luxuries i am enjoying(well above average) just don't seem to be proportional to my results!i suck in IQ,i suck in EQ.worthless...maybe?

where's the secondary school/A-levels yi jie?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cyber-fish,din do well again? don't be so stress le. Failing this paper doesn't mean that u r going to fail the whole exam. so'cha gan yan lei,JIAJIAJIAYOU!'

Fionna Tan said...

heya =)

chill la...haha...these 2 words are so frequently used lately =p

but seriously it's just a small matter la...don't study so much la? akaka

i'm a bad influence on academicians to be haha

Anonymous said...

One word... MINDMAP