Thursday, August 09, 2007

Nostalgic...

this was taken during my A-level times in UCSI,where v had our 1st bbq gathering at the student house in Taman Gemilang...=)

those were the dayz...i think most of us started our journey with the same aim - pharmacy in UCSI(except chew peng).but somehow,we ended up with different things,different future of our own.

far left: roshan my balik kampung mate =),doing mechanical engineering in NUS...
mid(black shirt): noris tan with khiam pak face!the future doctor-to-be...in good old IMU
white shirt: Nickson!super duper talented future musician...in UCSI
the mutated angmoh looking andrew XD my future pharmacy counterpart!in good old IMU
blue shirt gal:chew peng(my roomie!) =) doing biotech in UCSI...
erm...dun have 2mention the orange shirt wan lar o.O

still dunno whos hand was that!ish...

2 comments:

Dappy said...

Hey Miss Dandruff on Neck!


So kebetulan one wan? I was also thinking of my college gang today and blogged about it.

cYbeR FiSh™ said...

daph,guess sem6 stress is making us homesick...however oso gonna hang on...awhile more 2go! =) btw,got neck&shoulder ar?seriously need it liao o.O