Monday, September 17, 2007

had a wee talk with qris while preparing dinner yesterday..it was about "neglecting fellow friends around when a person's attached".

browsed through friendster photos of my A-level mates today,which made me recall my A-level memories...and realised suddenly how much i've missed them.and UCSI.

combined both together reminds me of my later A-level moments when i was "attached".

i was once the "bad friend" qris+i talked about...sacrificing time with friends to be with the so-called "dear",even when the gathering might be the last one we gonna have as coursemates.

i was once the "bad daughter" qris+i talked about too...argue and rude towards mum+dad because what they said about the so-called "dear" is "wrong",even when mum+dad loved me so so much.

somehow behind those tough times,i discovered stuff which i might never realise its existence.i thought i've lost something,but i gained something even more precious.priceless stuff =)

to those who keep askin me the same old question...

"yes,i'm happy with my current status.tho lonely sometimes,i'm happily discovering the LovesSSS showered on me everyday...mum+dad,friends,and most importantly..my heavenly Father =)"

No comments: