Thursday, November 08, 2007

freezing weather,warmth at heart.

worked the 5-8pm shift today.as usual,Carol checked everyone of us before letting us go...

"hiya lovely,oh letz jz check your jacket..erm...ur bag...perfect dear. come i'll help u put on your jacket.it's freezing cold outside..."

imagine your manager help you putting on your jacket...
i was surprised..very surprised. and she insisted.

suddenly realised how sometimes small gestures can work wonders.and how badly i missed home.

i cried on my way home.

happy deepavali,peeps.

7 comments:

yannee said...

i guess carol's pms has gone...haha
i hope she helps me put on my jacket too!! wakkaka

cYbeR FiSh™ said...

haha yea..hopefully.and this is supposed to be an emo touchy post.hpmh!XD

Unknown said...

EJ also can be so emo wor...
I get what u mean, HOW SOMETIMES SMALL GESTURES CAN WORK WONDERS...

cYbeR FiSh™ said...

haha,y cant EJ be emo?yea,so up2u now to work some wonders in my life lar...*hint*hint* =)

ti3nD said...

why must she check ur jacket plus bag each time? wanna be so strict geh! haha..-_-"


dont get detain for too long before letting u go good liao lorh..happie working!

Dappy said...

in the words of evie, "love u deep deep."

Anonymous said...

I wanna work in Argyle's branch!!

Thanks to Richie, Sauchiehall's sucks to the max!!

Not that it matters to me anymore now.. DUH!!!~~ (>_<")