Thursday, February 21, 2008

I was half way rushing to complete my research results.

the deadline's tomorrow.

I couldn't find my soft copy of my microscopic data.

I need to submit my photocopied visa to my boss at work.

HE tell me to stop doing my report and go submit my visa.

the Glasgow rain+gust.

HE tell me to stop doing my report and go submit my visa.

i went.

damn i was down.and worried.and wonder what will happen if I really couldn't find my research data.

him:hiya EJ!good to see you..*a smile that melts my heart STAT*
me: hi dav..*went on to tell him that i was there to submit the photocopied visa*

him:aye,u can leave it to me.oh and the problem regarding your pay's all sorted out ya' know..*THAT smile again...*melts even faster...
me:*went on to the usual "oh really,geez thanks blablabla*

him:*looks at the photocopied visa*!@%^%$^%^(scot-glish which i couldn't understand)..EJ actually look pretty and quite cheeky in these photos aye?*laughs*
me:*terus melt 101%...*

couldn't help but smile all the way back...ah...nevermind the results.

HE really knows how to brighten up my days! =D

ohyea,did i mention that i manage to sneak into the computer lab(there was classes going on) and found the data i wanted?

~sweeeet~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

david's smiles really kill xD
get a bf like tat sure pengsan everytime i see him one haha..

~voon~

~ming~ said...

i know!! shy kinda smile! i laike!!

cis, but ah voon says the guys laughed at my pic last time, cis!

depression depression!

~ming

Anonymous said...

ming..only one guy la..but i forgot whose tat dy..or else can point out to u n u can start practising darts!

ti3nD said...

swt. i dont get it. im blur.

what about richard?

jia you! :P

Anonymous said...

hyper-naik-miang-aemia!!!!! XD