Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sports Direct Argyle St.

To everyone in Sports Direct Argyle St:

The short 7months journey with u guyz will be one of my most unforgettable memories i have in Glasgow...I don't mean to sound corny but I really do love every single one of you..

-Ashley...I was initially very scared of her as she was very coool.and being in Glasgow for less than a year didn't help me understand most of the stuff she said..sorry for the hiccups i caused once in a while...but I do love u!thanks for the guidance+help+friendship =)

- ButtCrackDavid the boss!yayaya...he is the one I've been talking about since the first day I worked.cool+nice..from my job interview to the very last moment!I really do hope I'll get a similar boss in the future..really sorry for taking your tolerance for granted most of the times..


okok..prolly the photo of him and me didn't do him much justice..he just couldn't stop talking -___-""

so i shall include another photo of him...

not bad looking huh?

Carol,Sarah,Alana,Lindsay,Pamela,Steven,InnocentBoiRoss,Nicola,
Markie,Tygue,Jamie,Andy,Stevo,Will ,Jade&Tasha(who left before me)..and everyone else..Love u guyz too!sorry for being awkwardly quiet most of the time..I really do hope that our frenship won't end there but I guess I just couldn't get myself 2talk to you guyz more..> <" love u guyz lotz...

I'll definately miss every single one of you.*hugz*

No comments: