Sunday, May 25, 2008

and that DMT tagged me..

yea so DingMinTien decided to tag me just because I’m too poor to travel I'm around.well being a responsible blogger XD...here goes..

The rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

random 1: I have a pair of lime green shoes and I heart them lotz.say me weird..bleh~

random 2: I'm a six grader in ballet and an eighth grader in piano but i can do well in neither of them.surprise?yada yada...dad quit reminding me about my Negaraku will u?

random 3: I have a brother named Lulu. o.O

random 4: I heart Amsterdam but never fancy Prague and Venice.dirty n commercialized..eww

random 5: I prefer Wayne Rooney over C Ronaldo.I prefer Prince Harry over Prince William.and I prefer Dr A.Paul over Aussie Wheate.and people say I have weird taste..hmph.

random 6: I HATE tomatoes.but i heart tomato ketchup.

random 7: I'm easily constipated.yup..which very much explains my vege/yoghurt/fruits-based diet.

random 8: I think I'm normal.and I have a pretty good tastes in guyz.bleh~

can't think of who to tag..whoever feels like doing it just do lah ok?remember to tell me then *winks*

yawns..back 2sleep.

2 comments:

ti3nD said...

random 2 : woooowwWW! thks for sharing the news. its an important 'good' thing to share - ballet dancer grade 6, i know what to do during burfday party liao :P

random 3 : itu bukan ur bro larh pls. @@

random 8 : gogogo. gambateh larh. i tot u say u wil invite ang moh come ur hse geh? good luck. lolz.

~ming~ said...

errrrrr. random 8 ---> sportsdirect's dave and dat 'innocent' dude?

errrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hahahaha, dave is okay though! :P

~ming