Tuesday, April 14, 2009

to Normi Hamdan

Dear Normi,

If you happened to be a little "less busier" and decided to Google up "Normi Hamdan", I hope this will pop out as your first search.

I was and still deeply hurt when I was told that you were actually checking on me.From what I understood,I was giving you the impression that I wasn't doing my job and was lazing around.

I can guarantee you with my heart and soul that Manufacturing is and will always be one of my favorite department,what most working together with a bunch of hardworking dispensers.But then there really wasn't anything much I could do when there REALLY WASN'T anything for me to work on!Terribly sorry if I've worked too fast that I finished everything in the morning without you noticing.I'll try spreading my work evenly next time so that it will last me from 8-5.Just like you,right? =)

However, ff you happened to have the same fate as me - Desperately looking for something to do a.k.a. too free then there's something I can suggest to you...can you get me Aqueous cream supplies?OPD/Ward Supplies are running out of creams...oh and the manufacturing PRP a.k.a. me is running out of work to do too!

No hard feelings and I hope that you'll consider keeping me in HSM for being such a hardworking pharmacist.


Your dedicated PRP,
Yi Jie.

2 comments:

Normi Hamdan said...

terima kasih.

ti3nD said...

google search first 2 hits also lerh. lolz.

enjoy the 2 weeks bah? or 4 weeks? the best thing is - u still get paid eventhough u did absolutely nothing. :)