Monday, May 25, 2009

The 'Business Man'

The conversation between the lousy 'misi' (TLM) and the business man (TBM)

conversation translated from mandarin:

TBM hands in the number slip,

TLM: Hi uncle,name please?
TBM: xxx...*points at Rx* there,written there already.

TLM: Ya I know, just need to confirm.Uncle,I'm giving you 1month supply ah.....

not even sempat to start going through the meds,

TBM: har?!1month only?I thought the Dr gave me 5months?Why do I need to come every month to get MY medications?

TLM:*smiley* uncle ah,sorry...I know the Dr gave you 5months,but i can only supply you with...

cuts in..

TBM:HAR?!WHY HAR?I AM A BUSY BUSINESSMAN!I USED TO GET 2-3MONTHS SUPPLY!WHY ARE YOU NOW GIVING ME MONTHLY...
TLM: *still smiling* uncle ah..sorry,now ah,hospital many patients already...not enough medicines,so can only give you monthly..sorry ah..

TBM:HAR?!!I AM A BUSY PERSON!DO BUSINESS VERY BUSY!GIVE ME MONTHLY SUPPLY..MY AS WELL GIVE ME ON A WEEKLY BASIS!!!!#*&$%^&**(
TLM:*smiles even wider* uncle!you want weekly supply ah?can can...then I give you weekly supply lah *extend hands to collect back the medications*

TBM rampas the bag of medications and stomped off.

Wished my hands were faster aye?sigh.

haha OPD indeed improves my EQ level X)

5 comments:

Pei Ling said...

This sounds way TOOOOO~ familiar. Hahaha...

Totally Und!! XP

Great one, EJ! ;)

fish said...

should have answer him:

SORRY MR.

"I'm a busy pharmacist and I don't have enough time to pack for a 5-month-supply meds".

haha.

ti3nD said...

erm

solution 1 : we want to give u 5months supply also so that we have lesser job, u happy and i happy too. but i cant.

solution 2 : uncle, if doctor write one year supply, mou lei yao i give you 12 months in one go rite?

solution 3 : uncle your daughther is a pharmacist arh??? I go tell my boss ok?


weekly supply? Nahhh. uncle, we dont have such service XD

vyeaw said...

Walao... the situation is sooOOOoo familiar lor... I damn dislike people pretend rich and busy one...

Shld have ans him:

Mr, u so busy i scare you forgot to take medicines on time... u come here everyday & i gv u by daily basis... like methadone...

Acrix said...

If he's so busy and well off, might as well just buy his med fr outside in one go. Save the med for others who needed it more and have the time to come collect :)