Sunday, December 06, 2009

I had a whole bowl of chicken soup rice as dinner.

When i was still back in HSM OPD...a junior passed this to me.

sorry dude.whoever you are...I'm no longer in HSM. > <"

so I'm posted to Hospital Tapah.about 1.5hr drive from home.(shit MrTan better not read my blog lor)

Hospital Tapah,a hospital with 5 Medical Officers(including the pengarah herself),4 wards(male/female/paed/wad bersalin),A&E and a stor integrasi. oh not forgetting the non-functioning Dewan Bedah.no surgeons ba...how to bedah?
1MO to 1ward including the A&E.
5 pharmacists so also the same.haha no la just joking not funny hor.

I find this photo funny..yet meaningful.
quite stupid tho...they built a bigass highway-like bridge showing "jalan terus,teluk intan" but the bridge ends abruptly with "jalan mati" XD

the OPD...100Rx max/day. anyone wanna join me here?
shit i better not jinx the OPD..

random flowers infront of my room in Tapah.
it has been sometime since I was once obsessed with macro shots of plants n flowers eh?


yea confirm is my room.registered trademark on the bed =D

Just chunked everything available on the tree and voila..not bad hor?
ceh but christmas won't be around also.

the current Boss at home.
BOO!

No comments: