Monday, February 27, 2006

continue...

-Oshkar WORST actor-
winner: some malay fella..dunno what name

reason:
was darn tired after the whole week of orientation..i was still in bed when i heard door bell..i thought it was lu yi..so i drag myself up to answer the door..it was this malay guy...below r a summary of our conversation...

him: (broken english) hi miss,is u the tenant of this house?
me: (blur) huh?what?er...no,the tenant's not in...

him:oh..nvm,i m doing a survey miss..can miss help me?
me: yea..sure...(reluctantly)

him:miss,kita akan buka satu hypermarket miss...setuju tak?
me:yea..setuju..

(and the Q+A sessions continued for almost 5 minutes...)

him: !$^%*(*^ (he mumbled somethin bout fillin up forms...)
me: okay...sure..(i dont really trust him,so i gave him fake info..)

suddenly...

him: (shouting) WAH MISS!u sure ini betul ar?(pointing to my IC number) wah mis...miss nasib baik lah miss...miss baru aje dapat sebuah kereta miss...wah miss...bla~bla~
me:(damn pissed off by now but decided to join in) OH YA AR?wah....really ar?but i'm not interested wor...haha~bye!

him:hey miss..serious ar miss....bla~

(i went in to the house n closed the door...back to sleep)
-the end-

No comments: