Thursday, February 23, 2006

-untitled-

it's tough...yea...PMS+fatigue makes everything tougher...but then,the thoughts of frenz around made me feel better...as i'm far better compare 2 all of them..yea,everyone's havin a tough time recently...

he's leaving.
this issue is already enuf 2 put a toll on me...i'm trying 2let go...i really tried,n still trying...but then,ppl around me just keep on bugging me on the issue of him going after gurl A,gurl B..etc..etc~the main reason for me being upset is bcoz i know v wont stand a chance in starting a relationship...n i guess he is good enuf for any gurl he wants...as i hv told them,he hav the ABILITY and QUALITY...just lack of some INTENTION and CONFIDENCE..i dun blame my frenz coz they dunno my feelings towards him...yea,nobody knows.my fault.God...i CAN'T possibly let him/them know!

seriously,i dunno what i'm trying 2 do now..i know there wont b any future between us..so naturally,i just gotta let go...i HAVE TO let go...its a way of self-defence...rite?if u know u cant win the game...surrender! i can't...i just cant...

not seeing him around will only not make me forget him...but will only make me miss him more...(yes,this sounds gross..) doesn sound like hu yi jie rite?yea...i can't blieve it myself 2...if it's already like this now,what will happen when he leave later?wont b seeing him around...wont b seeing him...for at least 2yrs!will this help in solving my problem then...?i guess i sure gonna miss his laughter eh?

i LIKE him...n yes,i need sometime 2 digest my feelings...hope i'll b able 2 get rid of it when i sh*t,if not tomoro morning...soon...XD

No comments: