Monday, November 27, 2006

new found friend^^

went to church last saturday as usual with "papa"..finally,gordon+i went to church TOGETHER..XD 6 of us in papa's proton waja...papa,gordon,xiao2,elaine n "my new friend."

kinda felt a bit weird at 1st coz i was the only pharmacy among the medicals..but my new friend(s) were kind enuf to try talking to me..hehe~

"my new found friend" is imelda..she's also one of the medical sem5s...she kinda reminded me of my neighbour,cecilia which was also my only playmate when i was small...imelda seemed nice,frenly n well,sweet =)

oh ya,she discovered my "hidden" talent. i've been alive for 21yrs n she's actually the 1st person who gave positive comments on my voice..haha..n she said i'll sound nice if i sing...well... (-.-") i tot my voice can only b linked with "manly","豆沙喉","loud","rough"..etc.

a new found friend+a new found talent..hmm..not a bad day huh..=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed you have a nice voice! It's special ;) Haven't heard u sing but with proper technique I believe you sing well..like Whitney Houston. Nice knowing you =) God bless always!