Sunday, November 12, 2006

a New hAircUt,A new bEginNing..^^

to those few who persuaded me not 2cut my hair...sorry~hehe^^

well,from the beginnin of my EOS holiday,i have been buggin mum to give me ideas on my new hair style for my new sem(change style ev sem ma..=P)..but the reply i got was "ur hair now very nice already ah,dun hv 2cut..u look nice with ur hair tied up now."

(-.-")

however,i was DETERMINED to CHANGE.

after much persuation,mum finally gave in n dad fetched us to my usual hairstylist,Oscar =) oh ya,dad showed a bit of hesitation when he was told that the person who's gonna cut his daughter's hair is a GUY.well,daddy's gurl eh...XD

i didn know what else i can do with my hair...
i've tried spiky.-->sem1
i've tried short.-->sem3
i've tried coloured.-->secOndary (-.-")
i've tried permed.-->sem2
i've tried rebonding.-->sem4

in d end,i leave evthin in the hands of oscar...trust him ma..

it was finally my turn after 30min+ of waiting...he was cuttin hair for 2kids..wAHLAO~kids nowadayz...XD

snip.snip.snip.

45min.done!

not much difference eh..hehe..but the cut kinda "destroyed" d rebonding done previously...well..overall,it was okay.he suggested highlights for me.OH YES!have not tried highlights yet!brilliant idea!but then,mum was there...all the while she was against me colorin my hair...in the end,no highlights.kinda disapointed but well...okay la.

so..no surprises this semester...^^


- new haircut, a new beginning...^^
b4 the cut..bye to the semester 4 rebonding..

but heck,i jz discovered that i can no longer tie my hair up..what now?not long..n not short enuf.. no labs in sem5,still okay..but taekwondo training? >_< any ideas ppl?

No comments: