Monday, January 29, 2007

new DUMC mate^^


- new DUMC mate, joan dearie...^^-

Last yr, God sent an angel to me…who brought me back to Him, back to church. However, I was worried. I know very well that I wont be able to attend DUMC anymore after liang papa left for NZ. being an obedient daughter, i wanted to continue going church (hv promised liang papa tht i'll go),but DUMC is like 20min drive away from bkt jalil…

I prayed. I asked God for guidance n help.

My prayers were answered. God sent another angel into my life. Joan.

Because of her accompanying me, my journey with DUMC is able to continue again! =) yup, I was overjoyed. I dun mind tht I have to take cab/lrt, I dun mind tht I’ll have to get ready earlier…janji can go DUMC ok liao..^^And of course, God has again taught me a lesson…of not judging a book by its cover… (for those who knows, erm…keep it 2 urself ok dy lah..=P)

So last Saturday, i met up with joan infront of imu at 5.30pm (30min earlier than the usual time liang papa used to pick me up). I had quite a surprise when I know that another person was going to join us….Kiryu =) a half Japanese he is…my new fren.

V hopped onto a cab at 5.45pm and reached DUMC at 6.20pm. I was actually praying silently throughout the journey that v would be able to reach DUMC in time n not get lost…haha, I didn really know the way la joan…XD n the cab driver didn take the usual route la…now I really regretted for sleeping+dreaming all the way to church when liang papa fetched me there..=.=
The celebration was as usual, the usual pastor Daniel…but different DUMC mates…used to have liang papa, Gordon, singyee, sze siew and Elaine( kinda missed them when I was in church)..now, Joan and Kiryu…n hoping that a few of my gang might b able to join me for church next time..perhaps? =)

Celebration ended around 8.20pm and v went makan. Haha...different DUMC mates, different makan place as well…no car ma…Kiryu brought us to a nearby mamak (which I’ll DEFINITELY wont get a chance 2go if I’m wif liang papa…=P). the nasi lemak served there was YUMMY! (liang papa, if u’re reading this…I can bring u there if v get to go church together again nx time..^^) ohya, forgot 2mention daniel n forgot-his-name(kiryu’s frens)…2 of them joined us for dinner.

Took a cab back and reached bkt jalil at abt 10pm+. A new experience with my new church-mates…happy+satisfied. =)

“Whatz our priorities and devotion in life?”

1 comment:

HeNrY said...

yo! of cos i will read this :) great tat u r still goin church. so hope u'll still goin in the days to come n continue to serve God! n haf faith in Him as he can bring everything that is good for u! anyway..really great to hear tat n enjoy church always...miss church there as well n miss pastor Daniel..hehe! n yea...dun judge a book by its cover :P carez!