Friday, February 16, 2007

tAgGed..liang papa,this is for u..

==" thank u very much liang papa for remembering me...ish...

now da game goes like this...

"Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."

http://henrysecret.blogspot.com/ for more examples...

was thinking the whole afternoon..n this is what i came out with..

6 weird things about yi jie:

>>> likes green?nah,actually i dun like green,its just coincidenceS that most of the stuff i saw looks nice in green la okay?*defiantly*plus ppl tot i like green n so gave me all those green things for pressie....yaya,thanx alot to da b105 gang for promoting my green shoe...=.=")

>>> hc thinks i'm weird coz i like da extremely girlie stuffs (sewing,knitting) as well as da extremely manly thing (taekwondo and martial arts)

>>> i prefer vegetables instead of meat?yup,i can eat a whole meal of vege w/o meat but not the other way...lalala~

>>> liang papa said "im weird coz i like you tiao..." (-.-") n my gang thinks i'm weird coz i said you tiao's cute..

>>> i think wayne rooney's cute..XD

>>> last but not least,my cacat-ed "foo-chow hands" that both me n my liang papa have...

ish..its jz so difficult 2 think weird things bout me since i'm so normal XD

now,time for victims....sorry ppl...

1. acrix (coz u used to comment that u're weird...?)

2. daphne

3. diana (both u n daphe r unseperatable ma...XD)

4. chifei

5. evelyn

6. edmond

6 comments:

`sUnsEt said...

ej!!! what is this..haha..how to know what's weird about me?? nvm la..don't think i'll attempt it..haha..eh..wayne rooney is somehow cute la..but kinda BIgggg!! =p

zh1yong said...

haha, u are as weird as Acrix!!

Dappy said...

ha.. go n tag me all. not that i mind, goes to show just how POPULAR i am. hihik. yesh, i am in one of my i-love-me mode. happy chinese new year dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acrix said...

I;ve done the tag :)

Chi Fei said...

doing the tag ah...one good post going to need a few months to write..lol..excuses...hahaha

EdmondLee said...

haha, wat is this ah? kinda confused with the rules of game. Anyway, i'm outright weird in all aspects. It would be better for me to state 6 ways i am not weird, no?

Let me think about this... I still got a problem, i dun have 6 other victims to pick.