Saturday, March 03, 2007

new frenz =)

after being persuaded (sort of lar...) by joan+chris,i joined them for the cell group...met more new frenz there...sorry la ppl,cant remember ur names..=P ohya,finally met philip^^haha...luckily that fella remembered me...or not i really malu la...hmm~he was da cell leader(fuiyo,thatz y i say...sitiawan produce good leaders XD) anyway,i was a bit uneasy during the whole cell thing tho...i realised how shallow my bible knowledge actually is...n how i dun really know well bout the God i claimed to love so much...sigh~so i guess that was da main reason i was quiet throughout da whole gathering...
the reason i live is _____.
that was the question philip thrown to everyone of us there,n v r supposed to fill up the blank.i was like...whoa,what kinda question was tht?!nvr really tot of it..it jz sound so serious...so...BIG+far...everyone was kinda quiet at 1st,so philip decided to go around so that everyone could answer...everyone's answer were well...kinda similar.
is for God.
to wht extend that their answer is true i dunno but for me,i guess that answer is kinda erm...heavy?somehow,i dunno what "living for God" really means...
n it was troy's turn...what he said was somehow similar to what i was thinkin now..."the reason i live is for God,but up till now,i still dunno..."
true.
what was my answer?hehe...well,i was like "erm..hehe...dunno..." *paiseh face+stick out tongue*
The reason for u to live is...?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh ya,i had a fall last friday...= ="
well,it happened like this la..jz finished the very dreadful pp2 class test ma,so was on my way up the non-moving IMU escalator...sambil happily kutuk-ing wern lar...my sentence was oni half way out my mouth when i missed my step....
my TIBIA landed ON da escalator....wth...i tell u,da pain was beyond words to describe la wey...for those who fall often (like me),u know how painful it is when ur shin kena rite...
the wound wasn really big tho...some lacerations....
3 stripes. Adidas?
kiryu+troy: "ei,what happened to ur leg?"
me:"i fell."
kiryu+troy:"wah...u fell into a adidas shoe izzit? so nice 3 stripes one?"
me: (- -)
kiryu:"hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~*finally realises it wasn funny,covers mouth*opps.."

*healing....Adidas stripes...(= =")*

No comments: