Wednesday, March 14, 2007

taekwondo demo...> <"

it was the 1st IMU martial art's week starting last monday...president?dear miss joan...(stressed!!)

monday-opening....wah,joan gan super "yeng" wei...but the most entertaining one was no doubt...the ninjitsu fella XD (for those who knows,curi curi laf okay liao lar...haha~)

tuesday-demo from taekwondo, aikido and taichi...didn really pay attention other performances coz was bz preparing for our own demo....i guess this was the messiest demo for us in all our demos in the past lo....shesh~i kinda messed up my part lar...

things i supposed 2do, i didn do...
things which im not supposed 2do,i did...argh~~

i supposed 2 do my kicks+steps neatly
i supposed 2 HIT kaimeng and karweng ON the vest
i supposed 2break my plank using the correct technique

what i did?
my kicks were messy...super messy
i DID not hit kaimeng and karweng ON the vest...basically,my kicks were all over the place
i broke my plank wf the wrong technique...which was quite painful...ouch~
and the biggest embarrasement?i fell FLAT on my face after my last kick...WTH~

but luckily,others did well lar for their part...the finale was GOOD....
shesh...tat goes my LAST taekwondo demo in imu...(- -")

-IMU Taekwondo noobs XD-
*minus kai meng's bro =P

1 comment:

yenwee said...

Uh...Cool!!!!!
TKD rox to the max wei...!!!
Good good..as long as u get to kick some of the guy's butt, it paid off in the end, rite?hehehe