Tuesday, October 23, 2007

30 sentence meme...

i forgot that multiply actually keeps track of people who viewed your blog...so yea,i ended up doing this,after getting A reminder from tanluyi XD


1. My ex is: X-man!whee~

2. I am listening to: some oldies on my window media player.

3. Maybe I should:NOT do this and go to sleep?XD

4. I love: L-O-V-E =)

5. My best friends: rocks!and pebbles and stones!

6. I don’t understand: journals.

7. I lose: somethin,but i'll eventually gain somethin?whoa~deep can? XD

8. People say: i'm strong+confident.but im not.

9. The meaning of my screen name is: a fish in the cyber world?something gotta do with my surname wan lah..no biggie.

10. Love is: cookin me sour spicy crab...NOW! T_T me me me me~damn i gotta learn how to not be so self-centred.

11. Somewhere, someone:is sleeping?duh~

12. I will always: try to "think" faster than i "say"...i mean TRY XD

13. Forever: is sampai mati also never change lar...

14. I never want to: have pms again. =(

16. When I wake in the morning: !@#@!!! stupid alarm clock!snooze!

17. I get annoyed at: learning how NOT to get annoyed easily...=)

18. Parties are: fun!bring me da alcohol yo...lalala~

19. My dog is: *correction* WILL be either a handsome golden retriver named leng zhai or a pug named ah guai(weirdo) XD

20. Kisses are the worst when: it's from da wrong person?XD

21. Today I am: jealous coz luyi get to chat wif my cutie pie and not me.gah!

22. Tonight I will: finish this and bury myself into my comfy duvey =)

23. Tomorrow I will: start earning my 1st pound!whee~

24. I really want: some extra pounds?need it for da italy-paris trip lar oi!and tht cute wee jacket lar oi...XD

25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: put on my lipbalm and smiled =)

26. I will drive my car: when i have enuf money to get one

27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: clark?

28. Bright or Dark Room?: somewhere in between

29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I: will simply drag some random gal/guy fren inside and have a pillow fight =D

30. The last thing I said to someone was: see,can wear liao*refering to da hat the s/ban ppl gave me for bday pressie*

who I tag...

nah...won't be tagging anyone. nobody read my blog oso wan.

cyber-fish signin off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i like no 25. keep it up ,jiayou !