Sunday, December 14, 2008

another December baby =)

she's like the122435845th December13 baby!XD

seriously!

anyway...hApPie bUrfdAy Shi Mun!

beautiful cake bought by ShoenChuen.


It was actually a pretty last minute plan,seeing that a few of them wasn't around.But with ShoenChuen around,I guess things just fell into place =) fully equipped with lighter and a pack of tissue paper lol.

wanna cry dy wanna cry dy...T_T

Angelic smile =)
My new found friend!first got to know her in OPD,when I was terribly lost and she was one of those few who was patient enough to guide me and showed me the location of drugs one by one.Sorry for spilling the DD tho..=P I like her smile...innocent =)

The UM's 25% male pharmacy grad 2008 XD

Lastly, a groupie.
Thanks Dr.KC =D

A birthday celebration in Ward Supply as a PRP.meaningful aye?=D
I hope none of the U44s/U48 reads my blog XDXD





No comments: