Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A burfday celebration

Finally!something to blog about =D


we knew each other since ages but I only got to know 02/12's ur burfday few days ago...ya i know,i'm such a lousy fren.blah..

surprisingly,tricking her for a gathering was easy.=D had a wee dinner at Bread Forest but lots of good laughs over lame and brainless jokes thrown in which left me with aching belly and sore cheeks.such a blessing to have them =)

oh did I mention 01/12 was the first oncall day for us PRP?and MrChoong was so "Ong" that he got called like..1hr after 5pm?XD

A BIG Happie burfday to you dear! =)

I hope u didn't wish for getting 1st place?XD (oh did I mention Shoen Chuen was always the top1 or top2 during secondary school?*salute*)

All smiles =)

Syok sendiriXD

pretty brainy girls.I envy *pouts*

a PRP family potrait.
minus lil' girl JasMin,Ashikeen(?) and Syidah(?)

p/s: sorry for the blur photos.I laughed so hard I could hardly stand straight and hold the phone steadily.

"You know tooo much....hahahahahaha!!lol."

No comments: