Monday, March 13, 2006

my 1st piece from FCUK!

kinda impressed by my bravery...everyone r in the midst of stress+sleepless nites...but me n wern actually went shopping at 1-utama yesterday...got our Ball Dress!!yea...~!wern's was quite a bargain...Rm189-->Rm89?!what the heck..jealous man!hmm...i got mine from FCUK..haha~as for the price..well...auntie said hor...可以喝喜酒的时候穿,贵一点不用紧啦...XD actually this is my 1st time to actually shop for a formal dress lor...since i hv a super-mum who can actually produce nice stuf from a piece of Rm3.00 worth of fabric...but this time,super-mum's sick so...

as to how wern's n my dress look like...i guess i wont b posting the pic here...haha~curious?GO TO IMU BALL!<--quoted from "E=MC2" (evelyn = mong cha cha) XD

2 comments:

EdmondLee said...

Hey! U bought FooCUK ah? Good la. Tell u what... wrap up some fish paste with your FooCUK, and trust me, it'll be delicious! yum!

cYbeR FiSh™ said...

cyber FISH+FooCUK...yum~!