Wednesday, March 01, 2006

tO accept...or nOt to accept?

the doubts in religion has already been with me for quite sometime...my maternal family's christian...n since i grew up there,i attended a methodist kindergarden+church sunday school,i proudly pronounced myself as a "christian".i did what the pastor told me 2 do...->always pray when u face problems,be good to the ppl around u,Lord Jesus Christ cleanses all my sins with His precious blood...as long as i BELIEVE in Him...however,as a kid...i dun really understand what izzit all about,let alone asking questions n havin doubts...i was active in church...until i reached the age of 14.

being a rebelious "only child",i started questioning bout things around me..i was bz with music n ballet classes during the weekends...so i kinda "quit" going 2 church...

now 20,i'm still questioning bout the existance of God...is christianity real?my paternal family's buddhist,my closest frenz r buddhists...the stuff in buddhism r acceptable 2me too...dunno y,i felt more at ease when i'm with my buddhist frenz...maybe the christians i met r the black sheeps among all..?i'm full of questions regarding religions...ppl seemed 2b offended when i ask them bout their religions...both christianity n buddhism i mean...

yup,i'm still in doubt...i goes to church,goes to temple as well...i still consider myself a christian,but i seriously need some answers on this...=) yea,i admit that i'm a problem+curious person...=P

Aida just gave me this website..n i think it's quite meaningful...tho it's kinda long...check it out if u're free...
http://www.gogeneration.com/v5iss1/good-life.htm

No comments: