Tuesday, August 12, 2008

and that DMT tagged me again...

DMT always seem to know the perfect time to tag me...> <"

The rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Try to recap what you have done at approximate 8.08am or List down at least one interesting thing that you have done during 08/08/08
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


easy peasy...I was still asleep(and prolly dreaming about being chased by hantuS) on 08/08/08 at 08.08am.Nothing much happened despite being a so-called auspicious day lar..as usual,wake up-breakie-newspaper-lunch-nap-tv-dinner.Ohya,watched the Beijing Olympics 2008 opening!good stuff.many ppl wrote about it already,so don't need to elaborate la hor...

ohya!now i remember!EngChuan(and Victor) called me!hohoho..these people remembered me!damn happy can...^^I'm definitely looking forward to a gathering with all of them.if there will ever be one lar in the future..X)

hm..itu saje lo i think.Don't like the number 8 lar.looks fat.sounds bad.me no likey.bleh.
i prefer 7.my david beckie 7!

as usual,not tagging anyone.feel free to do if you wanna n drop me a msg then =)

No comments: