Friday, August 01, 2008

Dublin

after Belfast,we took a short bus ride to Dublin.I can't recall much on my Dublin trip as there was seriously nothing much but these were the places I've been during my 1day1night there.

the moment u reached Dublin,you'll see this.and this...was a pretty useful landmark I would say. oh it's called The Spire.no idea what was it for though..any idea?

then the famous Temple Bar and a whole street of Irish bars+restaurants...pretty cool.but nothing much lar actually.

the statue of Molly Malone.famous for her beauty and big boobs (?)

don't blame me for not taking the frontview of the statue.see that two ladies on the right?they just refused,i mean not moving even a single inch away despite many hints dropped by tourists who wanted to take photos.they sat there,puffing away...gave the tourists a look...and continue smoking.-___-" what the hell rite?

ok me wrong..i admit i didn't have to guts to shoo them off.

the famous Trinity College.
the Ha' penny Bridge.nice photo kan?spot the couple behind...=)
Ha' penny Bridge=half a penny bridge.it was named as people need to pay half a penny toll to cross the bridge long time ago...yalar,long time ago lar don't ask me when.

prolly our time in Dublin was really limited(it was my idea lar sorry> <"),or maybe there really wasn't much stuff in Dublin for us to see...the most interesting stuff there, in my opinion...were these.
.
.
.
.
.
. typical Penang asam laksa.
Nasi Lemak.
and my curry mee with lotsa juicy prawns.
BESTEST Malaysian food i had (in Europe lar of course!).
*any Glasgow-craving-for-Malaysian-food juniors in the house?*

Guinness StoreHouse.
welp there seriously wasn't much stuff to see inside la..touristy as compared to the Bushmill Brewery in Belfast,but better lar coz that means fully air-conditioned. but paying 10euros for a wee "educational" tour and a whole pint of Guinness was..ok lar not bad. Guinness actually tasted quite good for my palate...but i heard Malaysian Guinness taste different(?).

Vertigo Bar(?) at the top floor of the Guinness StoreHouse.360degrees view...but surroundings all factories ba -___-"
1/3 pint and I was no longer sober.^^"

No comments: