Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Graduation Glasgow 30/06/2008

Never mind the tears and my rants...I passed my exams and shall be called a pharmacist!the greatest part?I PASSED my PHARMACY PRACTICE 3 paper!after failing for a grand total of 5 blarrdy times!hur...i didn't even pass my tests ok.

I remember double triple quadruple checking my pp3 results.that was how paranoid we all were.and yes,my Merit includes the pass I got for pP3. =D

anyway,here you go...my super belated graduation posts.

as always...the mum.my image advisor/fashion designer/tailor.with lots of loves included.

this shot...taken 1hr before the ceremony.Fionna...selamba as always. X)

XinYin and XinHui.no they are not related.heh...XinYin was wearing a traditional red tartan skirt!
Dad looking smart!mum and me had to resort to cheating dad into getting this coat while shopping in London..lol.I still think it was a good buy.

A nice family portrait =)

LuYi and junior CheeHong.oh LuYi got herself a BIG Distinction...while CheeHong..don't worry,next year shall be your turn! =)

dad+mum's new found friends XDXD they traveled halfway around the globe together you know...and 7European countries somemore.lol.

Stars of the day!group shots...tho a mess,all of them looks good to me.coz everyone's happy and smiling! =))))


Prof. Peter.our daddy.our dean.

bonjour!Dr.Christine Dufes...the sweetest thing =)

the 3 "Asian girls" who worked in Sports Direct Argyle Street.lol.aah...but I was still Dave's favorite*bleh* X)

Gooordon Adamson the buddy.
BIG Dom Winnie Pooh.the 1st "Malaysian word" he learnt was kukujiao -___-" NOT taught by me ok.I sure miss him doing his version of Manglish during our research sessions together lol.formulation of aqueous cream...ugh.but the group members best. =)

PeiLing and Wern.
^^")this...was what happened end of the day.lol.1year of not wearing heels and suddenly we had to wear heels walking up and down slopes.sakit sial...Wern still managed to do her famous lenglui pose -___-"


It was one of the happiest moments of my life.despite having that ugly tan on me lol.

1 comment:

~ming~ said...

Gah!!! teringat jogging Dave!!

Gaaahh~~

~ming

p/s : stil depressed cos Dave couldnt differentiate Ming and Voon. Cheh, shouldve called myself Angelina at SportsDirect, cheh!