Sunday, September 14, 2008

I never know Pangkor Island can be so beautiful.

Initially the idea of spending more than 400bux per person for a trip to Pangkor seemed pretty stupid and "over" to me......

well not Pangkor lar to be exact...I was in Pangkor Island Beach Resort,which is situated at a private beach quite a distance away from Pangkor town,with their own ferries as well as their own private jetty. it was a short 30minutes ferry trip+2minutes bus ride from the Lumut jetty to the resort.

the newly refurbished Lumut Jetty and Waterfront park(?)

Our Pacific Wing room...I slept at that "extra" bed. T_T I felt so lebih ok...ish.
Anyway...the location of our room was very strategic with the pool located right at the backyard.

the view from the backyard/balcony of our room...machiam safari park X)

I went for a wee walk alone near the poolside while waiting for dinner to be served...the sunset was sooooo amazing!it was almost equivalent to that Greek sunset I experienced sometime ago.




cool aye?that pondok is actually the place for "the romantic sunset dinner for two"....RM200per person. o.O I say just bring your plate of food to the plastic coaches next to the pondok...hehe. but still...the scenery was a view to die for.

exact same spot.day time view.equally gorgeous...it was really that convenient for me to reach the pool I took lotsa photos with the same view XD

The main bigger swimming pool...that pondok is actually a wee bar for people to have drinks while swimming.
Ocean Wing rooms.newer i think...stayed here once sometime ago but no memory already...lol.

The private villas.I think only angmohs can afford to stay there lah...plus I don't think I'll wanna wake up middle of the nite with a monkey sleeping next to me. =P

oh oh!!did I mention that there was this lizard/monitor creature in the pool while I was swimming!waahlau I couldn't help but imagine being face-to-face with this thing when I breathe in between my strokes.*shivers* shesh I HATE cold-blooded creatures.

like my ah-mah huawer blouse?ngeh ngeh...

matching bracelet,bikini top and necklace..lol.

sand shit!hahahahaha...no really!it's just sand+sea water.tried digging but this small fella was too fast so didn't manage to get a peek of him. heh...ain't he a genius?

huawer pattern......
made by him!meet Mr.crabby..lol.I'm still amazed by him...as well as that wee fella who made the sand shits. =D

and Mr.Hornbill.there were plenty of them...I spotted him picking on his food!eating the papaya bits while throwing away the bread bits!lol.

400bux per person for a good family weekend...pretty worthwhile I think.

Spain-Portugal trip post up next I promise..=P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! Nice scenary + nice pic-taking skill of course!! =D

Seriously can lawan with the sunset in Greece wor... Feel extremely proud that I'm Malaysian suddenly. Kakaka... =P

ti3nD said...

rm400 can go redang 3days 2night liao worh.

but think think m400 = 65 pounds damn cheap dy lorh. sobs.