Sunday, September 07, 2008

random stuffs from good old Sitiawan..

so since I've connected my lappie with the internet again..my as well update more.^^

just in case anyone of you didn't believe me when I said RBS the Royal Bank of Scotland's available in Sitiawan,here's a shot of it.

"meningkatkan pelaburan anda dengan RBS" lol.XD

a few of you might have heard about the "May13 case" that happened to my parents awhile ago.So finally last friday,this inspector fella called my dad(at 10.30pm)..saying that they have caught "a few Indons" and wanted my parents to "datang police station cam orang."

oo..cool stuff.I was thinking of standing behind the 1-way glass,saying every single one of them were involved so that every single one of them will be punished and send back.hoo...say me racist,but i hate them!

so on saturday,the 3of us headed off to our 1day lawatan sambil belajar trip to the new police station.

The Police Station.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*silence*

The police station of this small town called Sitiawan...far more glamorous than the Bukit Aman headquarters i tell u.
The "Pas Pelawat"

we were greeted with empty corridors upon entering the building.awkwardly quiet,not a single soul...We braved ourselves and continue walking further not knowing where were we heading.

Suddenly,I heard noises.looked up and our eyes met(not love story ok?!)...a few malay/indons.some were squatting,others were standing at the 1st floor corridor.they shifted a little and I saw...all their hands were cuffed together.

their gazes seemed to follow our every move.shivers down my spine...that was literally how i felt. they were loitering at the corridor half-freely(hands cuffed together forming a human chain).we walked into one of the "jenayah department" looking for this particular inspector and behold!more scary looking malays/indons squatting inside the office!they easily outnumbered the polices available in the whole building ok!at that moment,i could sense the uneasiness in my parents as well.In my mind,i was imagining having to go through the recognition session right at that spot,with NO barrier in between....

my mind was running wild when I was dragged downstairs by mum,following dad.

dad call it off without wanting to go through it.definitely not worth the risk...

I don't want to be anti-government or anything but the stuff I've been through just recently has really make me see how government departments really work.gosh...my next 4 yrs in government hospital?I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

shot taken during a talk on "how to be a great teacher".-__-" according to mum,teachers were made to attend 48(?) hours of talks+seminar.talk about mouliu-ness!

thinking about my future as a Malaysian,my imagination's running wild again.....
hopefully things will get better.

1 comment:

ti3nD said...

i read read read till very gan jiong dy then u said ur dad call it off. apalarh? @@ hehe. wasted nia!!!