Sunday, September 07, 2008

London

After 1 whole year of seeing each other through the laptop screen,finally it was time to meet up with our parents...in London!

Met up with Glen,had a hearty meal in Chinatown and both Vyeaw and me headed to the hotel to meet our parents.haha,I remembered him telling me he felt nervous,asking me what should he do first,what should he say first...etc.
I bet our parents were anxious too as upon arrival,I saw both our parents were already waiting at the hotel lobby.

I was greeted with a big hug from teary mum and dad mumbling as usual while helping me with my luggage.aahh...LOVE. =)

"backpack traveling" definitely didn't work with parents. > <" also because the trip was already 2months ago...i can't really recall what I did liao. just some random shots in random orders...


Tower Bridge.not London bridge...London bridge's the ugly one.lol

heh...what do u call these type of guards again?I only remember the Horse Guard with super cool boots.
Trafalgar Square.mum was resting,I was looking at the map,dad was taking random shots(like this)...oh the Cuti-cuti Malaysia office was right infront of Trafalgar Square.not bad for a developing 3rd(?) world country..lol.
St.Paul's Cathedral.I was too kiamsiap to pay for the entrance.

Krispy Kreme!I walked north south east west but didn't know where to get them!just when I was about to give up...all of them cost around RM100.bleh..tell me about kiasu-ness.X) abit too sweet for my liking...
Squirrels!backpack traveling with parents means "walk 10minutes,rest 30minutes". X) shot taken in Kensington Garden while "picnicking" with parents.maybe i should practice my photo skills more and consider getting a DSLR...should I?should I?uugh...hate ugly photos.


London Eye.GBP15 per person for a 30min round.*yawns*

BIG BEN!my favoritest building in London...I don't know why!I remembered the minute i came out from the Westminster subway station,my mouth went :O whooaaa...the exact same effect when I exit the metro station and saw the duomo in Milan.

I can't seem to get enough of Big Ben!everytime it was within my sight,I would literally stared at it in awe. This was the exact same view I saw upon exiting the subway station.

was actually in London again for the 2nd time..not exactly London lah,was in Croydon.mum cousin's place.and i spent 2nites there reading about Nelson Mandela,the Fallen Leaves(good stuff) and being asked lotsa questions (as if sitting for pP3 > <") by mum's nurse cousin.

my London experience.with no changing of guards.no Phantom of the Opera.no Madamme Tusseuds.no Greenwich.sigh.

No comments: