Wednesday, January 18, 2006

18012006

when was my last time posting somethin on this blog....*think think*
bcoz i forgot my loggin password...XD
anyway...
gotta wake up so early this morning....-8.00am- for some Lego fixing session...(-.-") damn sleepie now....WHAT KINDA TIME TABLE IS THIS?!!!

dunno y...suddenly felt kinda sad that seniors r leavin soon....March bah i think...so P105 will be "the seniors" now..hmm~n i dun even know d basic stuf...Q: whtz d difference between muscarinic n nicotinic receptors? ARGH~~depressing....

frenz around r starting to pair up...i guess what a senior said months ago during sem2 had started 2 come true....feelings,relationships,politics changed+evolved...even guyz experience PMS?!what the heck..how i wish that things had never change...just like d old times during sem1...when v started 2 get 2know each other...
- Things had changed-

got kinda fed up with a fren recently..v had been quite close n he had helped me with stuf sometimes..he is quite a gentlemen overall..but many words of his had been really hurtful recently..maybe he is trying 2behave n talk like us but it's just not acceptable..just different...i dun wanna hv hatred..should i avoid talking to him,or should i just try not 2 feel insulted+just laugh everythin away?
- Or maybe i had been very cruel in my words 2?-

yi jie went thru a few changes in her 20yrs of life...between form 5 n pre-U, pre-U n Uni....does this means that i need 2 change n refresh myself for another time?i seriously wanna know my own negative side n i desperately wanna change....i just wanna make myself....a more lovable person
- frenz out there,just tell me what the hell is wrong with me..i wanna hear critics-

No comments: