Sunday, January 22, 2006

grant...CONFIRM!!

yup,the STARR foundation has finally confirm my grant..=) i think i'll get somethin for those who had helped me in it lah..whoa,the lists kinda long...
*my dad-for making all this happen..
*my mum-for guidance
*the clerks in SJKC chung cheng-for helping me fillin up forms..using typewrittes..XD
*Mr tan kee keat,Dr Yap-for writing about "the great hu yi jie"..n also certify tonnes of my duplicated certificates
*Mdm lim siew lean-for writing about "the great hu yi jie"
*Mdm lim siew eang-for writing bout "the great hu yi jie"..again...
*Ms mabel-for writing yet another story of "the great hu yi jie"
n not forgetting...
*coolcat xtreme@kelvin-for teaching me how 2 write "the great hu yi jie"...in a not-so obvious way...XD
*n for those who i accidently forgot 2mention...SORRY~n THANX alot!!

LOVE U GUYZ LOTZ...*muakx*

No comments: