Thursday, January 26, 2006

lactic acid accumulation...!!!

couldn really walked properly whole day...the question of "how 2 get up from bed?" actually crossed my mind the moment i was awaken by my alarm...i practically had 2 crawl up...thanx to the taekwondo training on tuesday...n badminton session with meng,wern,su miin, pei ling n kah yee...extreme muscle ache...
n guess what?i still managed to struggle up n down the non-moving escalator of IMU,never ending stairs of the sri petaling+hang tuah+bukit bintang LRT n Monorail stations..n went shopping in lot10(finally got myself a pair of cny pants)...muahaha~damn proud of myself...XD
got my cny pants..still got tops to go...haha~gonna go topless this cny i guess..=P

thoughts of going bk home (city-number 1) actually excites me...weird?haha...lookin forward 2c my house...n my frenz..=)

its ed 2.15am...still at wern's place...cny mood,eating mandarin oranges+biscuits+sweets...
hopes my frenz will have a fantastic cny this coming week..wont b blogging for the whole next week... hope everyone will b a brand new+better person this coming new yr...(dog yr!) gotta work like a dog this sem...^^

HAPPIE CHINESE NEW YEAR!

GONG XI FA CHAI!

No comments: