Friday, January 20, 2006

the same ole problem...

ha~ha~ha~what happened 2me recently?!
had been thinkin bout "the same ole problem"again...i guess it's some bad influence from "the ppl" around me huh...XD

i guess to him, i'm just a tiny-winy character...a normal,tomboy-ish fren *full stop* actually this had been bothering me when i got 2know him...i tot it was just some liking someone will feel towards an "impressive,nearly perfect person"...but then recently...things changed.i realised that i didn forget,rather i had chosen 2run away.

whenever my frenz tell me "i know u well..etc etc..",i will just laugh...coz 20yrs,i still dun understand myself.does my past experience play a part in this...?i was brave b4 this...or izzit just plain "rendah diri"?i mean...he is perfect in every part. yea..nobody's perfect.but God had made a mistake when He created him.

by not seeing him often enough...will it solve my problem?i know it's running away once again but i think i'm quite confident that it'll help...n guess what?he'll b leavin...soon...wish me luck =)

i wont b tellin him bout this...SURE.Since v cant be anythin special..well,i will keep u as a special fren.i wish that one day,when someone asked me bout my life when i was 19-20,i can happily tell them that i had met a special,perfect person like u..=)

No comments: