Sunday, January 22, 2006

afternoon at ss12...-bored-

at aunt's house now..suppose 2go shopping n was lookin forward 2 a trip 2 my favorite shopping spot-1 utama...but sadly,my great future fashion designer cousin got "many assignments" 2finish...so v just gotta cancel the idea...haih~if i were 2 know earlier,i will just take the scholarship form n follow my fellow mei qis' to mid valley..

so...i'm here now...waiting the page 2 load..(sad..no stremyx) while tryin 2figure out how 2play the computer's solitare..XD o'll b joinin my cousin brother for ps2 ed if it interests me...but sadly,i still holds the record of falling asleep while playin ps2...unbelievable?believe it...

sigh~haven't get myself a proper chinese new yr attire...haha~n cny is a week from now..hmm...i guess i'm gettin old eh?coz old ppl normally dun buy new clothes for cny anymore...gosh~even my grandma has a chinese new yr shirt..
kinda lookin forward 2go bk sitiawan now..coz mum said..."U'll be having an IKEA look alike room!"muahaha...finally,the renovation has ended..quoted from my good ole opponent vyeaw:"ur father wanna build a castle izzit?!"
this big renovation project has cost me somethin though...mum said"gotta keep the grant for Strathclyde..coz the money allocated previously has already been used for the house" sigh~i tot of getting myself a cool laptop using the grant..dun dare 2ask for one now...spending another big amount will freak my dad out...so i guess i just gotta b patient...n the bed+sofa v saw in IKEA...T_T

so it's spending..spending...spending...~n to poor poor daddy,it's earn money,earn money..EARN money! (hmm..does that sound familiar?)

No comments: