Tuesday, January 24, 2006

betrayal

had insomnia last nite...gotta wake up at 7am this morning for 8am lecture on microbiology (-.-")

been thinkin over stuff my fren had told me last nite through the phone...it was a long phone call but it stayed in my mind all nite...thanx Soon,for defending for me..tho i dun even know myself well.

yup,i was upset...

it wasn bcoz a fella had talked bad infront of my fren bout our past relationship..neither bcoz someone had bad-mouthed me...it was simply bcoz people i called "frenz" actually choose 2 talked bad behind my back instead of confronted me regarding my problem...was it plain betrayal?or was it a sabotage?if yes..then u succeeded,coz i'm hurt.

i dun wanna ask who s/he is...i fear,i can't accept betrayal...but i choose 2 accept the stuff they had said about me n try 2improve...yes,i really tried 2improve myself.frenz out there,if along the way i happened 2 hurt u...sorry.

it'll b very unfair 2 those sincere frenz who loved me out there now... coz i kinda lose trust towards people as more betrayal come into my way...one is enough.

i'll need time 2recover.sorry...

No comments: